Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Single Living Chronicles: Addiction to Rejection



Some people are more in love with being rejected than they are with the idea of being in love with someone who will love them back. I used to believe that I constantly chose men who rejected me. I learned that because I had already rejected myself, whether the man wanted to or not I was going to see to that he rejected me. Rejection was my crack. I was hooked on the heartache. Like Taylor Swift I always saw the end before it began. But more pathetic than her, I usually never saw much of a beginning. I was so ready to be in pain that I just went ahead and cut to the chase.
You can’t accuse another person of doing to you what you’ve already done to yourself long before they came along.






No comments:

Post a Comment