Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2/28/16 Throw That Fear in the Trash!

So today at church we had Dump/Trash Day, where we wrote things on an index card that we want to throw into the trash. One of the things I wrote on my card was "fear of food/eating". Any type of fear will cripple you and stunt your growth. It will keep you from doing simple things.  I can't live like that and as a believer, I know that God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Being fearful hinders your decision-making, stifles you and paralyzes you. So I threw that trash in the trash today.


I need to get another bottle of Noni Juice which also lowers blood pressure and regulates blood sugar. It looks like black diarrhea and tastes a little bit like vomit, but as long as you take it, it helps blood pressure and blood sugar. Hibiscus (tea) also lowers blood pressure.

For dinner I made cabbage flavored with smoked neck bones, corn and green beans medley with butter, and I smothered some chicken thighs and added a can of cream of mushroom for gravy. I made lemonade with the juice of half a lemon and one teaspoon of organic sugar for one glass. I later used the juice from the other half of the lemon in a cup of water with no sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment